Monday 27 May 2024

My Favourite Travel Accessories

 


 

I love to travel but packing gives me the heebie-jeebies. I worry about what to pack, how many changes of clothes to carry, and whether I’ve forgotten to put something on the list.  All said and done, there are a few accessories I can’t do without when I embark on a journey. 

Handbag – You would usually find me with a roomy handbag slung over my shoulder which holds my wallet, cosmetics that I may use on the journey, my beloved cell phone, a book and medication, that could be required while travelling or at the destination.

Cell phone – My cell phone goes almost everywhere that I go. A trip without a cell phone would be unpardonable. My phone will hold memories I make on my vacations, including interesting sights and sounds.  …It is an accessory that I cannot do without.

Travel pouch – A travel pouch will hold hair care essentials, skincare essentials, an extra comb, a toothbrush some junk jewellery.

Despite my best efforts, I usually forget something, but it's okay. I just make the best of the trip.  


What are the accessories that you cannot do without? 

Image credit - Pixabay



This post is part of the Blogchatterbloghop weekly challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. A habdbag is very important to put yours as well as your family's important/nonsense things into it.

    ReplyDelete

The RK Laxman Museum and Art Gallery

  The RK Laxman Museum and Art Gallery. I was so happy to have had the opportunity to visit this wonderful museum in Pune, in February this ...