Your favorite Blogchatter moments from 2023

 


 

I came to know about Blogchatter from another platform called SHEROES. I decided to check it out and there has been no turning back. There is so much to read and write on Blogchatter and so little time. Anyway, I try to use this blogger’s paradise best.

 

A2ZChallenge

This was a first for me. I was excited, nervous and apprehensive. Would I be able to complete the challenge? I decided to at least try. As I researched the topics on healthy foods,  I gained so much knowledge. Drafting, deleting, rewriting, polishing and finally posting. There was so much to do and deadlines to meet. I plodded on, wanting to throw in the towel many a time but the writer in me would not allow me to give up.  I completed the challenge and gave myself a nice hearty pat on the back.  

 

WriteAPageADAy

Challenge number 2 required you to have written ten thousand words in a month, writing every day. I was not able to chalk up the required number of words, but I am happy with the experience. You learn from every challenge, be it in life or on Blogchatter.

 

Reel making challenge

This one is a feather in my cap because even with my inadequate technical knowledge as far as creating reels is concerned, I got it done. 15 reels were completed in 15 days. A truly wow moment for me.

 

Winning ‘Top Blog’ and being rewarded with ‘Winner of the Week’

Developing the prompts that Blogchatter releases each week is so much fun and then seeing the ‘Top Blog’ badge embedded on your post, and reading the email which informs you of your winning status is so thrilling. I have had this privilege a couple of times and  I count them as memorable moments. The icing on the cake was when I earned the ‘Top Blog’ badge with my very first post on Blogchatter. This did not happen in 2023, a little earlier, but it was such a lovely surprise. A highlight for sure.

 

Looking forward to creating  ‘yay’ moments in 2024 as you must be my dear Blogchatter family.

Happy New Year!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts