I Love You You’re the love of my life, My source of joy, my inner strength, My dream every night. You’re the light I seek, The friend I want to keep. You understand, You make no demands. You listen, you appreciate, Yet you’re my toughest critic, That’s a blessing I don’t want to forsake. We share our dreams and our fears, Helping each other through the years, We argue and disagree, Yes, love is not easy. I’m flawed and so are you But the love we share It is sweet and true. And so I say, again and again, I love you now and forever more. My lover and my partner, Together we shall soar. Tips to help you improve your love life. § You prioritize your partner’s happiness before your own. § You love unconditionally, quirks and flaws and work around them to ensure a peaceful and long-lasting relationship. § You allow your partner enough time and space for themselves. § You...
A nasty freakish fall in my kitchen does damage to the palm of my left hand, which is also my working hand and has me literally in stitches this New Year. Praise God, it could have been worse. My head is intact and I do not have to contend with any broken bones. There are all these diets flying around, I have tried a couple, succeeded and failed and tried again. At 54 you want to dress well and look good. What does looking good entail, especially for women of 50+? A healthy weight. For some of us, a healthy weight is hard to come by. One is called upon to garner every ounce of self-discipline and motivation in order to achieve that ideal weight. I have burnt my fingers and presently struggling with weight issues. The festive season did not help. It is going to be a long uphill climb. God help me! A haircut that does not add years but dignity to your face and elegance to your being. On the matter of hair, whil...
Sattu: A Superfood. I was introduced to Sattu at a healthcare programme and have grown fond of it. I try and incorporate the food into my diet in various ways. Popular in Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Bihar Uttarakhand, and even some parts of Pakistan Sattu is a protein-rich, plant-based flour made from dry-roasted Bengal gram or chickpeas. This recently recognized superfood is said to have originated in Tibet where it is called TSampa.It is also available in different forms, such as wheat, barley or Jowar. Sattu ki Kadi owar. Sattu is especially beneficial during the summer because of its cooling properties. Sattu is unique to Bihari cuisine and Litti Choka remains a popular dish even among non-Biharis. Litti is a whole wheat dough ball stuffed with a spiced mixture of sattu and served with a veggie mash called chokha. The littis are traditionally roasted on charcoal fires but in homes they are generally baked in an oven. ...
Comments
Post a Comment