A blogger on a lazy day

 I’m fairly new to blogging but being lazy is not new to me. Bloggers too have lazy days, when they switch off from active blogging.  What would I, a blogger do on a lazy day?

Well, firstly, I would move away from the daily routine of alarm clocks and indulge in forty winks or more.  Once awake, I would head to the kitchen to prepare my morning concoction of spices and powders, sip on it, slow and steady and then cut down exercise time by half.

The lazy day would see me enjoying a leisurely breakfast, reading almost every page of the newspaper and chit-chatting with family. I would decide not to do any writing. 

 Reading and commenting on posts by fellow bloggers would open up new perspectives and help me network with others. What better day, than a lazy day for me to catch up on the aforementioned.


I might want to use the break to give the blog a new look by changing the colour and fonts of the blog while inserting new images. Doing this could possibly attract more visitors to the site.

 "Talk to your plants", say seasoned gardeners, and as a new plant parent, that's exactly what I would do. I would also work on my TBR list, pamper myself a bit with lotions, potions, warm baths and masks, binge-watch my favourite series, listen to my favourite tunes and simply let the world go by.

This once–in–a–way lazy day will certainly do wonders for my creative juices because all work and no play makes a dull boy.  

How different or similar would your lazy day be from mine? 

 

This post is part of the Blogchatterbloghop weekly challenge

Top post on Blogchatter

Comments

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a lazy blogger day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts